December 13, 2013 to January. 12, 2014
1. Casa Grande, Az
2. Cross Road, Empire Campground, Parker, Calif.-rode 12 mi.
3. LaPaz County Campground, Parker Az.-rode 30 mi.
4. Ron & Yvone Heresford Lot, Golden Valley, Az.-rode 48 mi.
5. Davis County RV Park, Bullhead City, Az.
6. Dumont Dunes, Tecopia, Calif.-rode 90 mi.
7. Lakeside Casino, Pahrump, NV/Las Vegas/Death Valley 2days
8. Tecopia Palms, Tecopia, Calif.
9. Rasor OHV, Baker, Calif.-rode 69 mil
10. Johnson Valley, Lucerne, Calif.-rode 58 mi.
11. Joshua Tree Lake Campground, Joshua Tree, Calif/toured park
12. Ocotillio Wells, Salton City, Calif.-rode 91 mi.
13. Boondocking, Pomosa Rd, Quartzsite, Az.-rode-17 mi
Larry and Geri and Elmer and Henrietta always wanted to ride in southern Calif. so after some planning, off go!!!
The first stop #1 Cross Road, Empire Campground, Parker, Calif.-rode 12 mi. The only reason we didn’t ride more here was because of the queer regulations. You can camp on the river side of the road, and you can ride on the mountain side of the road, and not camp there. So in order to camp and ride, we would have to load our machines, drive 100ft or more, and unload!!!!!! So off we went up the dirt mountains, around some old mining roads. It was like riding on a rollercoaster, but we found an Oasis in the middle of the desert landscape. Palm tree galore and a bubbling stream running thru this small valley.